In Eugène Delacroix's „Femmes d’Alger dans leur appartement“ the shisha seems to be more a supporting act.
Who would have thought, that a secret message could be hidden in a shisha? #genieinabottle
Next to its traditional context of hospitality, the shisha also conveys the women as independent individuals.
Fun fact: Did you know that the word for Shisha originally derives from coconuts?
Love Lifestyle. Love Emari.
• Nothing to loose: 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Lovely touch: Fabric with a linen feel
• Victoria is not the only one with a secret: Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case - so you can take it for a spin
• We go all in: Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)